Highlights latest financial report
Financial highlights HQ1 2018
- Revenue in local currencies, excluding the acquired businesses (organic growth), increased by 16% in the second quarter. Revenue, including the acquired businesses, increased by 59% to DKK 709 million in the second quarter.EBITDA before special items for the first quarter was DKK 40 million (2017: DKK 37 million).
- EBITDA before special items for the second quarter was DKK 117 million (2017: DKK 74 million). EBITDA before special items has been negatively affected by the planned stand still of the factory in Borough Green.
- Operating profit before special items for the second quarter was DKK 69 million and DKK 62 million after special items (2017: EBIT before special items was DKK 55 million and DKK 46 million after special items). EBIT margin before special items for the second quarter was 10% (2017: 12%) and 8% (2017: 10%) after special items. EBIT before special items has been negatively affected by the planned stand still of the factory in Borough Green and amortisation of order book and trademarks identified in the purchase price allocation of HDKS and Grupa Silikaty. Adjusted for these items, EBIT margin would have been in the same level as last year. The impact of the items will predominately affect first-half of 2018.
- Special items for the second quarter was DKK 7 million (2017: DKK 9 million), of which DKK 9 million is related to import of products sold to the UK supplied by sister companies, DKK 10 million related to transaction and integration costs of HDKS and Grupa Silikaty offset by recognition of badwill of DKK 12 million related to the acquisition of Grupa Silikaty.
- Net interest-bearing debt totalled DKK 723 million at 30 June 2018, up DKK 265 million since the beginning of the year and up DKK 246 million since 30 June 2017.