Financial outlook for 2018
- Growth before acquisitions and measured in local currencies is expected to be around 15% (previously around 11%).
- EBITDA before special items is expected to be DKK 390-410 million (previously DKK 370-410 million).
- Approximately DKK 25-30 million costs are expected to be incurred as a result of the Borough Green factory upgrade and resulting need to import products from sister companies. The increased transportation costs will be expensed at the point of sale and treated as a special item (unchanged).
- Approximately DKK 40 million for transaction and integration costs for HDKS and Grupa Silikaty will be expensed as special items (unchanged).
- Investments excluding the acquisition of enterprises and related land, property and related deferred payments are expected to be in the region of DKK 135 million (previously DKK 150 million) of which approximately DKK 35 million relates to an investment required at one of the HDKS plants damaged by fire during the acquisition process. A similar amount was covered by a reduction in the purchase price.