The H+H Group
CORE BUSINESS FOCUS – A SINGLE PRODUCT RANGE
H+H's core activity is the manufacture and sale of autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC), or aircrete. The main product is a block used for building new houses, mainly in the low-rise segment. The product range also includes more advanced products such as thermo blocks and standing wall elements.
PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND MARKETS
H+H has 13 aircrete factories in Northern and Central Europe and Northwest Russia with a total output of more than 2.5 million cubic metres of aircrete a year and has a leading position in most of its markets.
The Group reports on two segments; Western Europe and Eastern Europe, The main countries with both production and sales are the UK and Germany in the Western European segment and Poland and Russia in the Eastern European segment. H+H also has sales subsidiaries in the Nordic and Benelux countries as part of the Western European segment.
GROUP STRATEGY - THE THREE CORE ELEMENTS
H+H continues to build its pan-European brand, and our value proposition Build with ease is ensuring a strong, homogeneous and value-added service for our local and international customers. H+H will continue to harvest synergies from operations, sales and marketing to increase shareholder value.
Attractive aircrete solutions
Building traditions and methods differ from country to country, and H+H has been able to adapt and develop solutions for local markets. Our Build with ease value proposition will continue to drive our development of value-added solutions. We will focus on further strengthening and supporting both local innovation and more group-wide initiatives.
Highest growth rate
We continue to strengthen our market position as the number two in Europe, and our long-term goal is to become the overall number one aircrete supplier in our chosen geographical footprint.
Read more about H+H's strategy in the Annual Report 2015 on pp 11-13.
Download as PDF: English
- H+H Benelux B.V. with head office and sales in Nederweert, the Netherlands;
- H+H Danmark A/S with head office and sales in Aarhus, Denmark;
- H+H Deutschland GmbH with head office in Wittenborn and a total of three production facilities as well as sales in Wittenborn and Hamm-Uentrop, Germany;
- H+H Sverige AB with head office and sales in Malmö, Sweden;
- H+H UK Limited with head office and sales in Borough Green and a total of three production facilities in Borough Green and Pollington, UK;