The H+H Group
A EUROPEAN WALL-BUILDING MATERIALS COMPANY
H+H's core activity is the manufacture and sale of wall building materials, with a revenue in 2017 of DKK 1.6 billion before acquisition of the calcium silicate product line. The main product lines are aircrete blocks and since 2018 calcium silicate units used for the residential new building segment. H+H has 28 factories in Northern and Central Europe and Northwest Russia with a total output of more than 4 million cubic metres of products annually and has a leading position in most of its markets. H+H has around 1,500 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
The business model ‘Build with ease' is the common denominator for the approach to customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND MARKETS
The location of the production facilities is closely linked to the markets where the Group sells its products.
The Group reports on two segments; Western Europe and Eastern Europe. The main countries with both production and sales are the UK, Germany and Schwitzerland in the Western European segment and Poland and Russia in the Eastern European segment. H+H also has sales subsidiaries in the Nordic and Benelux countries as part of the Western European segment.
- H+H Benelux B.V. with head office and sales in Nederweert, the Netherlands;
- H+H Danmark A/S with head office and sales in Aarhus, Denmark;
- H+H Deutschland GmbH with head office in Wittenborn and a total of three production facilities as well as sales in Wittenborn and Hamm-Uentrop, Germany;
- Heidelberger Kalksandstein GmbH with head office in Dürmersheim and a total of seven calcium-silicate production facilities and sales in Babenhausen, Demmin, Dürmersheim, Herzfelde, Kavelstorf, Kronau and Niederrimsingen.
- Hunziker Kalksandstein AG with head office, sales and a production facility of calcium-silicate in Brugg, Schwitzerland.
- H+H Sverige AB with head office and sales in Malmö, Sweden;
- H+H UK Limited with head office and sales in Borough Green and a total of three production facilities in Borough Green and Pollington, UK.
- H+H Polska Sp. z o.o. with head office, production and sales in Warsaw and production facilities and sales in Gorzkowice, Lidzbark, Pulawy, Reda and Zelislawice, Poland. In addition, seven calcium-silicate production facilities are located in Jedlanka, Klucze, Kruki, Lezajsk, Ludynia, Pisz and Przysieczyn, Poland;
- OOO H+H with head office and sales in St Petersburg and production facilities in Kikerino, Russia.