H+H INTERNATIONAL A/S
1 INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
1.1 Your privacy is important to H+H. This policy describes how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store your personal data.
1.2 When you access and browse our website, we collect and process personal data about you. This means that H+H is the responsible data controller for the processing of your personal data.
1.3 Any reference to "we" or "us" in this policy means a reference to H+H International A/S ("H+H) Lautrupsgade 7, 6th Floor, 2100 København Ø.
Company Reg. No.: 49 61 98 12
1.3.1 When used in this policy the following words and expressions have the meanings stated below unless the context requires otherwise:
- "data protection laws" the legislation, as amended from time to time, protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and, in particular, their right to privacy with respect to the processing of personal data applicable to H+H, including but not limited to the GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
- "Data Protection Act" means the Danish Act no. 502 of 23 May 2018 concerning supplementary provisions to the general data protection regulation (databeskyttelsesloven).
- "GDPR" means the EU General Data Protection Regulation (databeskyttelsesforordningen).
- "personal data" means any information relating to you as a data subject.
- "processing" or "processed" means any operation which is performed on the personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaption or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
2 WHY DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
2.1 Our website
2.1.1 When you access our website, we receive information about your IP address.
2.1.2 We process your personal data to ensure the functionality of our website and to offer support to users of our products and services. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
2.2 Our newsletters
2.2.1 If you have subscribed to receive our newsletter we will process your contact information, in order to provide you with the newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. You can withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter at any time by email to email@example.com.
2.3 Our cookies
2.3.2 We process your personal data in order to perform statistical research and web analysis which may be used to improve our website's functionality and the user experience. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
3 STORAGE AND DELETION
3.1 All personal data is deleted, when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
3.2 We delete your IP address no later than [xx months] after it has been registered by us.
3.3 We delete your contact information submitted by you in relation to subscription to our newsletter with immediate effect after you have withdrawn your consent to receiving our newsletter.
3.4 We delete the information that we collect using cookies containing personal data no later than [xx months] after it has been registered by us.
4 YOUR RIGHTS
4.1 Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request.
Additionally, you also have the right to dataportability if it should become relevant.
4.2 You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Datatilsynet, if you have reason to believe that processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law. The contact information of Datatilsynet is:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
5 CONTACT INFORMATION
5.1 If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.